WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS
An unforgettable experience. You will glide down the picturesque Indian River, maneuvering your paddle board through the backwaters, taking in the
beauty of the natural environment and wildlife. An island stop lets you catch your breath and pose for a photo opportunity which will be posted on
our Facebook page.
Tours operate daily. We paddle every day, all year, weather permitting.
Paddles are booked on your schedule. Call or book online and we'll organise your paddle when it's convenient for you.
Led by an expert guide. We've been doing paddle tours since 2009, and will lead you to the best possible spot so you get the most out
of your paddling adventure.
Suitable for all ages. Our river paddles are suitable for all ages and levels of experience. We do ask that small children be accompanied
by an adult.
- Paddle Board
- Full instruction and safety briefing
ON THE DAY
- This experience runs for 90 minutes, with a 10 minute orientation and an 80 minute paddle beginning at Callalisa Park.
- This experience runs 7 days a week, from Monday-Sunday the tour can be arranged any time from 9am - 5pm.
Launch Location - Callalisa Park, 598 S Peninsula Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169 ( click here for directions)
Dress Code - You will most likely get wet, so bathingsuits, shorts and t-shirts are recommended. Enclosed shoes that are not made
for water are not recommended.
Things to Bring - Water bottle, sunscreen, towel, change of clothes (optional)
Additional Info - If you have special needs that we need to be aware of, please contact John directly (386) 314-5211. This includes
disability access, medical conditions and recent injuries. You must be able to swim confidently.
e-Gift Vouchers - e-Gift Vouchers are available for purchase if you would like to gift someone a River Paddle Lesson! Please click here to purchase an e-Gift voucher.
BOOKING / CANCELLATION POLICY
- All activity bookings are non-refundable and must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Booking times and dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to the date of booking.
- Safety is always a priority. If the weather on the day of your booking is unsuitable to go out, you will be contacted to reschedule the paddle.
REDEEMING GROUPON VOUCHERS
Thank you for purchasing a Groupon Voucher for New Smyrna Stand Up!
We have put our Groupon vouchers on hold for the moment, but are still accepting bookings for vouchers already purchased. To redeem your Groupon
voucher, please give us a call on (386) 314-5211 to make a booking.
Booking times available for Groupon Voucher Holders - Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
Questions? Check out our FAQ here!