WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS
An unforgettable experience. This tour includes an on-land orientation to match your group members with the correct board and paddle,
and familiarize everyone with basic paddle boarding techniques. Your group will then glide down the picturesque Indian River with our experienced guides,
maneuvering through the backwaters, taking in the beauty of the natural environment and wildlife. Dolphins and manatees can often be spotted and the
local wild life always makes it interesting! An island stop lets you catch your breath and pose for a photo opportunity which will be posted on our
Tours operate daily. We paddle every day, all year, weather permitting.
Paddles are booked on your schedule. Call or book online and we'll organise your paddle when it's convenient for you.
Led by an expert guide. We've been doing paddle tours since 2009, and will lead you to the best possible spot so you get the most out
of your paddling adventure.
Suitable for all ages. Our river paddles are suitable for all ages and levels of experience. We do ask that small children be accompanied
by an adult.
- Group size - 15-20 people
- Paddle Board
- Full instruction and safety briefing
ON THE DAY
- This experience runs for 90 minutes, with a 10 minute orientation and an 80 minute paddle beginning at Callalisa Park.
- This experience runs 7 days a week, from Monday-Sunday the tour can be arranged any time from 9am - 5pm.
Launch Location - Callalisa Park, 598 S Peninsula Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169 ( click here for directions)
Dress Code - You will most likely get wet, so bathingsuits, shorts and t-shirts are recommended. Enclosed shoes that are not made
for water are not recommended.
Things to Bring - Water bottle, sunscreen, towel, change of clothes (optional)
Additional Info - If you have special needs that we need to be aware of, please contact John directly (386) 314-5211. This includes
disability access, medical conditions and recent injuries. You must be able to swim confidently.
BOOKING / CANCELLATION POLICY
- All activity bookings are non-refundable and must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Booking times and dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to the date of booking.
- Safety is always a priority. If the weather on the day of your booking is unsuitable to go out, you will be contacted to reschedule the paddle.
Questions? Check out our FAQ here!